Chaka Khan Told Amy Winehouse To Get Real



The soul diva has struggled with her own drug demons in the past and tried to help Amy before she deteriorated.

Amy was just 27 when she died and had a much- publicised battle with drink and drugs.  Chaka Khan has overcome her own substance abuse issues, but unfortunately it was too late for the ‘Valerie’ singer.

Khan has fond memories of her.  ‘When I first met her, we hugged like we knew each other all our lives.  I loved her, I really loved her.’ 

She was keen to stay in touch with the singer but said she knew Amy wasn’t ‘long for this world.’  Chaka said she was so young and rebellious, and reminded her of her younger self.

‘She struck a chord in my heart, but she was so high I was talking to the drugs.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

MOM & 12 KIDS HOMELESS AFTER FAKE LANDLORD SCAM

Run-D.M.C. Producer Larry Smith Dead at 63