Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Rushed to the Hospital

Whitney Houston's 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, was just rushed to Cedears-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.

According to sources ... Bobbi was taken out of the Beverly Hilton, where Whitney died yesterday, on a stretcher.

Law enforcement sources tell police and fire responded to a call for a medical emergency, but would not confirm who was transported.

As first reported, Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match last night with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead

Bobbi Christina is Whitney's only child from husband Bobby Brown. Houston and Brown were married in 1992 and divorced in 2007.

Story developing ...

Comments

  1. Whitney, I am so sorry you are gone...so sorry you could not get control over your demons...so sorry you did not fulfull your dreams...so sorry that we feel you let your family and fans down....So sorry we donot understand....so sorry we failed you.....So sorry we live in a world who knows nothing of forgiveness,...who thinks of themselves as perfection...so sorry not everyone will celebrate you will always be remembered...your music is a candle in my soul which will never lose its flame.... my heart is broken into over your sad end to life and I thought the pain was deep only until I heard about your daughter being taken to the hospital...the thought of her trying to enter the room to get to her mother only to do all she could to hold you....Whitney, I am a black woman whith weaknesses...who has loved and failed...who have children I love dearly...I have one daughter.....I donot have a weakness for drugs ....but I am not perfect....I love you Whitney....Now can you tell me "Where do broken hearts go????? I only wanna dance with somebody who loves me......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You email address and IP Address has been recorded for future reference. any anonymous comment which is deemed abusive will be removed and investigated for further action.

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

MOM & 12 KIDS HOMELESS AFTER FAKE LANDLORD SCAM

Run-D.M.C. Producer Larry Smith Dead at 63