$60 FOR A HUG? WOMAN STARTS SNUGGLING BUSINESS

Need a hug? A Penfield woman is for hire. Jackie Samuel started her business, The Snuggery, last month. She charges $60 an hour to snuggle. SIXTY BUCKS!

“You feel more calm for days afterward,” the 29-year-old University of Rochester graduate said. “It has numerous health benefits.”

Samuel said cuddling is not about sex. It’s about relaxation and physical comfort. Her clients must acknowledge there will be no sex allowed. Hmmm….

Before Samuel started professionally cuddling, she searched for training or a license. “I thought I need to kind of validate my position. I need some kind of certification or license to show I’m a qualified cuddler, but I couldn’t find anybody else who was doing what I was doing,” she said.

But let’s face it. Cuddling isn’t very hard. Studies do show snuggling lowers blood pressure and stress. “I would hope it’s something everybody knows how to do. I just think we kind of lose interest or the drive in our society.”

Samuel only has a few clients as she builds her business. In the meantime, she’s still selling real estate.



What do you think?

SCOOP: WHAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

MOM & 12 KIDS HOMELESS AFTER FAKE LANDLORD SCAM

Run-D.M.C. Producer Larry Smith Dead at 63