WATCH WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THIS FOOL TRIES TO ROB BIG MAMA’S STORE

Don’t mess with Big Mama on her job! A robbery suspect got a lot more than he bargained for when he went to take money from a discount store in Richland County, South Carolina.

Richland County deputies say the unidentified man went into the Family Dollar around 9 a.m. and according to deputies, the suspect pretended as if he was going to pay for an item at the counter, but instead reached over the barrier and took money out of the register. The store manager, however, responded by punching the man on the head over and over again. After about 15 to 20 seconds, he fled from the store with some money he’d been able to grab.
CBS Station WLTX/News19 spoke with the manger, Chanel Thomas, who told us she was upset about him attempting to take the money, but also because he touched her.

While I’m cashing out his transaction I saw him lean a little bit so I kinda prepared myself, ” Thomas said. “As soon as I saw his hands reach in I closed the register and he pushed it open and kind of hit me in the middle of my chest, and that’s the only thing I kept thinking about was he hit me. So I just started wailing at his head.”

Thomas says after he took off she was so frustrated she threw a bag of Oreos that he purchased at his head. Officers say they intend to charge the suspect with simple assault in addition to robbery.



SCOOP: WLTX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

MOM & 12 KIDS HOMELESS AFTER FAKE LANDLORD SCAM

Run-D.M.C. Producer Larry Smith Dead at 63