“WHITNEY GRABBED THE LADIES PONYTAIL & I SAID…” BEBE’S EXPLOSIVE NEW BOOK

We do NOT know if this book is gonna help what people think of the late great Whitney Houston but it’s on bookshelves now.

Gospel singer BeBe Winans’ memoir based on his friendship with Whitney Houston, The Whitney I Knew, was released on Tuesday.
You recall the Winans family stole the show at Whitney’s funeral with their stories and especially BEBE with his tale of “crazy Whitney.” To say he’s helping her we can’t say that but he does expand on CRAZY WHITNEY…

People have this perception that being a star makes one immune to the challenges of life, and that is so far from the truth.

BeBe writes about Whitney’s tendency to talk through movies and gives us the deets on a little drama at the theatre during the movie “The Prince of Tides”
Near the end of the movie the woman sitting in front of Whitney turned around and said emphatically, “Can you just shut up! Please! Just shut up!” and then turned around and sat back down.

I watched Whitney lean up to whisper something in her ear, and the whole time I’m praying that “Jersey Whitney” doesn’t come out. After Whitney whispered in her ear, the woman turned around again and said, “Just shut up! You’re talking too muich.”
 

“Lord, keep ‘Jersey Whitney’ away. Save this poor woman.”
 

For a moment, it seemed like my prayers were getting through. But then Whitney leaned up again, grabbed the woman’s blond ponytail and said, “Am I talking too much? Am I?” Then she pushed her head forward by the ponytail!
 

Robin Crawford (Whitney’s best friend) said, “BeBe, get her outta here! Go!”
 
I grabbed Whitney and we bolted from the theater. CeCe [Winans] and Robin caught up, and we ran for the car. 

Once we piled into the car, trying to grab our breath, Whitney blurted, “That was so much fun!” grinning from ear to ear.

CLICK TO BUY THE BOOK: The Whitney I Knew by Bebe Winans
The Whitney I Knew has a lot of funny stories and stunts Whitney would pull and get away with because she was charming and, oh yeah, Whitney Houston.

And then there’s this amazing quote from rapper Bow Wow that heads a chapter: “She lived right around the corner from me. Every time Ms. Whitney saw me, she would go, ‘Ruff ruff ruff.’”

The book proposes to show a different side of Whitney. The Christian publisher focuses a lot on Whitney’s faith. “In this book, you’re getting my Whitney highlights and insights, but the exclusively private and personal stuff stays where it’s always been: in a safe place, honoring The Pact…honoring the family,” writes Winans.

FOR THOSE THINKING THAT BEBE SOLD OUT WHIT WHIT , LOOK AT VIDEO BELOW AS BEBE EXPLAINS “WHY” HE WROTE THIS BOOK



SCOOP: Click to buy: The Whitney I Knew by Bebe Winans PS- JUST FINISHED reading it, was a little
PREACHY but not bad. Love how she would send money to cash strapped fans.

 #RIPNIPPY WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

OPEN LETTER TO LEE O’DENAT AND WORLDSTAR HIP-HOP for FAKING HIP-HOP CULTURE

DeBarge Family Destroyed by Drugs