BEYONCE TALKS BLUE IVY & STRIPS FOR VOGUE

She has a world tour on the horizon, a Super Bowl performance under her belt and a new album in the works. But the most important thing on BeyoncĂ©’s mind is one-year-old daughter Blue Ivy.
In the March issue of Vogue, which features BeyoncĂ© on the cover, the private singer gushed about her first year of motherhood, and the ways her life has changed after having a baby. “Right now, after giving birth, I really understand the power of my body,” she told Vogue’s Jason Gay.
  

 
“I just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever. ” “I feel a lot more like a woman. More feminine, more sensual. And no shame.”

Though she was initially nervous about giving birth, Beyonce says that the support of her family and friends, including husband Jay-Z, got her through the delivery process. “Everything that scared me just was not present in that room,” the “Single Ladies” singer explained.

“So for me to really let go and really appreciate every contraction . . . it was the best day of my life.”
BeyoncĂ©’s love for her little girl, who she describes as “my homey, my best friend,” even inspired her friend Gwyneth Paltrow. Paltrow came in to watch BeyoncĂ© work on a new track as Blue dozed in her arms. “I thought, this is how you do it. You do what you love with who you love included,” the actress said.

On the rumors of BeyoncĂ© faking her pregnancy to protect her figure, the pop star is baffled. “That was very odd,” BeyoncĂ© said. “Who would even think of that?” And it turns out that BeyoncĂ© has to tell her mom not to listen to rumors, and not the other way around.
On the things she reads about her daughter in the tabloids, Tina Knowles admits “It’s tough as a mother because people say all this crazy stuff . . . and I want to say, ‘You should tell them’ sometimes. She’ll say, ‘Mom, I don’t owe them that. Let them say what they want to say.’ ”

All that won’t prevent Mrs. Carter from having more children. But don’t look for a younger brother or sister for Blue Ivy any time soon.
“When I was younger, there were moments where I said, ‘I’m not going to have children,” BeyoncĂ© said. “And then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don’t know when.”

SOURCE: NYD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

MOM & 12 KIDS HOMELESS AFTER FAKE LANDLORD SCAM

Run-D.M.C. Producer Larry Smith Dead at 63