BEYONCE'S NEW SONG "BOW DOWN BITCHES" TAKES US BACK EVEN FURTHER


If you have been waiting on some new, unreleased music from Beyonce will be thrilled that a new Baddie track has made it’s way on the internet today.  The song, titled “Bow Down” sounds like it’s just a talk-smack type of track, meant to get a few people talking before she drops the real album.

During the first part of the track, Beyonce sings:
I know when you were little girls, you dreamed of being in my world
Don’t forget it, don’t forget it, Respect that, Bow down b-tches
I took some time to live my life, but don’t think I’m just his little wife
Don’t get it twisted, get it twisted, this my sh-t, bow down b-tches
The beat eventually switches to the track used from her London 02 Arena World Tour Commercial. Her voice has a chopped and screwed effect while she talks about being about that life, running ish and smacking tricks up. “I heard your boo was talking lip, I told my crew to smack that trick!.” I literally had to clutch my pearls while envisioning Bey in the studio saying some of this stuff while wearing her gold teeth, “ratchet” earrings and a fitted.

Before the track ends, she reminisces on wearing dookie braids and throws a shout out to Pimp C and Willie D of The Ghetto Boys,
“Shout out to Willie D. I was in that willy D video when I was about 14, looking crazy.”

Take a Listen below


Comments

  1. “Bow Down” I/We don't think so!! I hope you know that every eye shall see Him.. Including yours! The same God died for you died for all of us as well! We will bow to only one God and that’s our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! We made you trick, and we can destroy you as well. Now you bow down trick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You email address and IP Address has been recorded for future reference. any anonymous comment which is deemed abusive will be removed and investigated for further action.

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

MOM & 12 KIDS HOMELESS AFTER FAKE LANDLORD SCAM

Run-D.M.C. Producer Larry Smith Dead at 63