TYLER PERRY WANTS TO BE A FATHER - MAYBE







When asked by Steve Harvey what he hadn’t done that he wants to do. Tyler Perry said he wants to be a father more than anything. He also said he knows he’d be a great father. 

“I don’t want to work this hard and have all this and not leave it to my children. I also know, that as hard as I’m working, doing 20 hours a day, now is not the time. Right now I’m enjoying what I’m doing, I’m enjoying  the work, I’m enjoying being a bachelor, so eventually, I’ll get there.”

Steve Harvey put him on blast and said: “You ain’t got all this time you keep thinking you got. You ain’t Michael Douglas. You can’t wait ‘til you 70.”

Tyler answered: “by 45, you’re really settled in, so maybe in two years when I’m 45.”

When Steve Harvey told Tyler Perry he’d be 60 when his son is 15, Tyler Perry said: “I’ll hire someone to take him to the basketball court.”

What do YOU say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

MOM & 12 KIDS HOMELESS AFTER FAKE LANDLORD SCAM

Run-D.M.C. Producer Larry Smith Dead at 63