Madonna Calls Her Son Nigga On Instagram

The pop icon stirred outrage Friday after using a racist hashtag on an image of her son.

Jon Passantino BuzzFeed Staff 

Madonna shocked fans Friday by posting a photo of her 13-year-old son, Rocco Ritchie, on Instagram with the hashtag “#disnigga.”

Madonna shocked fans Friday by posting a photo of her 13-year-old son, Rocco Ritchie, on Instagram with the hashtag "#disnigga." 

“No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out! #disnigga”

Moments later, she deleted the post and lashed out at critics who questioned her use of the word.

Moments later, she deleted the post and lashed out at critics who questioned her use of the word. 

“Ok let me start this again. #get off my dick haters!”

While some fans defended Madonna, others voiced their disgust over her use of the word.

While some fans defended Madonna, others voiced their disgust over her use of the word. 

“I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N word on Instagram. It was not meant as a racial slur. I am not a racist. There’s no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention,” she said. “It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white. I appreciate that it’s a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression.”

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

MOM & 12 KIDS HOMELESS AFTER FAKE LANDLORD SCAM

Run-D.M.C. Producer Larry Smith Dead at 63