Beginners – Learn how to coupon 10

Day 10: Pay it Forward

Couponing has blessed my life in ways I never imagined. It’s given me the opportunity to pay it forward in more ways than one.

DONATE

Recently I was able to donate over 300 pounds of food to my local food bank and over $1000 worth of product to the IRC for refugees in my local city. What an amazing opportunity! Couponing has given me the gift of giving.

EDUCATE

As amazing as it is to make donations, there’s an equally important way I’ve been able to pay it forward. It’s illustrated in one of my favorite Chinese proverbs. “Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” I like to say, “Give a woman a basket of food, and feed her for a day. Give a woman a lesson on couponing, and feed her family for a lifetime!” It has been incredible to watch people transform their own lives by implementing the simple principles of couponing. Change is powerful, and it’s happening all over the nation because of coupons! In a very real way, couponing has the power to transform your life too.

http://newenglandsuntimes.blogspot.com/2015/07/beginners-learn-how-to-coupon.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

MOM & 12 KIDS HOMELESS AFTER FAKE LANDLORD SCAM

Run-D.M.C. Producer Larry Smith Dead at 63