HONOR THY MOTHER AND FATHER - EVEN IN COURT!

This story is close to home. Matter of fact, this story IS home. Now, at first I wanted to keep everything hush-hush, but I figured I'd be very transparent and allow the world to look into an issue that has torn apart a lot of families over the years. We have all experienced or know someone who has experienced someone who's child crossed the line of disrespect and went as far as cursing their parents or even fighting them. My case is no different. Here's the story:

My oldest daughter began acting strange around Memorial Day of 2009. My daughter lied to MY mother about a family issue, and I asked her in front of my mother why she lied. My daughter responded with curse words and stormed out the house, bumping and pushing everyone out of her way and cursing at the top of her lungs. She continued to scream and was acting bizarre and crazy. My mom and sister could not contain her and she wrestled with them and kept yelling "get the fuck off me". We called her mother to pick her up, and her mother showed up 30 minutes later. Her mother was upset that our daughter did what she did, and later that day, I spoke with my ex's husband. He disclosed that my daughter had used drugs and alcohol and that she would come home drunk, bumping into the furniture, using curse words when they confronted her, and would walk around the house with strange women all night.

When my daughter was told by her mom and step dad to let her company out, she responded with: "fuck you... fuck him, don't worry about that nigger". A year later, my daughter got into a shoving match with her mother, then ran into her bedroom cursing and making threats to her stepfather. The stepfather asked her to not use that language in their house, and she attacked him and began fighting him and scratching him. She then threw a spindle of CD's at him and hit him in the face, then slammed the door on his hand when he tried to restrain her.

My daughter never went back to her mom's house after leaving on her own. She got a restraining order against her step dad alleging he beat her and cursed her, but she never went to court to address the issue after the 10 day restraining order ran out. I saw my daughter finally in December 2010 when she came to my mom's house. I let the bygones be bygones and hugged her and never mentioned a word about the situation from the previous year. Two weeks later, my daughter came to my home and stayed a few hours, ate food, ate snacks, watched television and I gave her money before she left. I even asked her to reconsider how she felt about her mom and told her to go home to her mother and make amends. She refused to do so.

The next time I saw my daughter was Wednesday, March 30, 2011 when I saw her walking with two young men on Blue Hill Avenue near Moreland Street. I was excited to see her, so I pulled out my video camera and called her to get her attention. My daughter looked RIGHT AT ME and said: "Fuck you, keep it moving". When i said "It's me. Daddy", she cursed me again. I noticed the two men asking her who I was, and she said under her breath "that's my father"... I pulled over and got out the car. I then asked my daughter what was wrong, and she began swinging at me, punching me and scratching me. She pulled my shirt and ripped it, then she tried to hit me with her phone. I tried to restrain my daughter, and backed away. My aunt intervened asking her why she was doing that to her own father. I walked away in disbelief and we drove off.

A whole week straight, I researched ways of having my daughter helped for what appears to be drugs and alcohol issues. My mother called me saying there was a restraining order left at her home for me... from my daughter. I went to court the next day and picked up the actual order. The court date for the 10-day-restraining order was on Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 2:00pm. However, one day before the court date, my daughter called the courthouse to change the TIME to an earlier time, so the time was changed to 9:00am. However, when I picked up the restraining order, I filed for an Involuntary Commitment, pleading the court to intervene and get my daughter help. They promised to hear that case when they heard the restraining order case.

We arrived at court and my daughter showed up with two strange women we have never seen. We later found out she was in a shelter for battered women in Springfield, Massachusetts. The judge heard the case of the restraining order and refused to continue to restraining order. He said my daughter didn't say anything that compelled him to do so. The court-appointed "victim's advocate" tried to sway the judge, saying my daughter was scared, and he didn't buy it. We waited until about 4:00pm to be seen by the judge for the Involuntary Commitment petition, and the judge informed us that my daughter was in Springfield. He didn't want to arrest her, so he said he would send her a a summons to come to court a week later. I know my daughter needs help, and am hoping the judge in the case would help her. Unfortunately, her crime under God is one she will have to live with the rest of her life. I pray she asks God forgiveness for breaking one of his commands and placing herself in spiritual jeopardy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

MOM & 12 KIDS HOMELESS AFTER FAKE LANDLORD SCAM

Run-D.M.C. Producer Larry Smith Dead at 63