Beginners – Learn how to coupon 9

Day 9: Finding Balance

When I first started couponing I was so excited about all the money I was saving that I thought I needed to cash in on EVERY deal at EVERY store! How wrong I was. In order to make KCL a way of life, you must achieve balance and figure out a way to work it into your everyday life. To get there, remember the following:

Start Slow

Here I go again repeating myself. I’ve said it once, but I’ll say it again: learn one store at a time. The easiest way to choose a store is to pick what is closest to your house. You’ll be going there often, so it makes sense to find a store nearby.

Remember Sales Cycle

Remind yourself that sales cycle. When you see an amazing deal, no need to drop everything, abandon your family and rush out the door in a frantic mess. Instead, realize that you’ll most likely see a similar sale on that same product in a few months

Buy What You Need

Often we get so wrapped up in a good deal that we purchase for the sake of purchasing. No need to go there people. Buy what you need and will use.

Set Limits

Prioritize. Set a time limit. Figure out how to incorporate savings into a reasonable amount of time each week and stick to it. After all, moderation is the key to maintenance.

Inhale, Relax and Enjoy

When done right, couponing not only becomes a way of life but it becomes a hobby – fun, enjoyable, thrilling and rewarding! So treat it as such and enjoy! Now inhale……and relax. Let’s wrap this all up at Day 10: Pay it Forward.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS HOST REFUSES TO BOARD PLANE WITH BLACK FEMALE PILOT

MOM & 12 KIDS HOMELESS AFTER FAKE LANDLORD SCAM

Run-D.M.C. Producer Larry Smith Dead at 63